|The Fool:||Something you've always wanted to try|
|The Magician:||Something you're very good at|
|The High Priestess:||One thing you wish you knew|
|The Empress:||A woman you really admire|
|The Emperor:||A man you really admire|
|The Hierophant:||Something you believe in|
|The Lovers:||A person who makes you very happy|
|The Chariot:||A prize or award you've won|
|Strength:||Something you struggle with|
|The Hermit:||Favourite way to spend a day alone|
|The Wheel Of Fortune:||Something you wish you could change|
|Justice:||A decision you wish you could do over|
|The Hanged Man:||A time when you wished someone would listen to you|
|Death:||Someone you really miss|
|Temperance:||Your ideal day|
|The Devil:||Who you talk to when you're dealing with big issues|
|The Tower:||Something that changed your life|
|The Star:||Someone you consider perfect|
|The Moon:||Something you fear|
|The Sun:||Your happiest memory|
|Judgement:||Your favourite song(s)|
|The World:||Your dream job|
I was “tagged” by kevinreader in the Six Selfies challenge… and by that I mean I thirst-followed him after his Six Selfies post was recommended on by dashboard and he said that anyone following him should go ahead and do it so yay! Here are six of my favorite selfies from 2014.
Nicki Minaj x Édouard Manet
Everyone can go home. This wins the internet.
Tagged By: directordanic
RULE #1 ALWAYS POST THE RULES.
RULE #2 ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU ASKED, THEN WRITE 11 NEW ONES.
RULE #3 TAG 11 PEOPLE THE LINK THEM IN THE POST. SO THEY CAN ANSWER THE NEW QUESTIONS.
1) Which immediate family member would you choose to share the apocalypse with?
My little sister. I would want to make sure she survived the apocalypse.
2) You can perfectly cosplay any character you choose, but it has to be a genderbend (any gender aside from the original). Whom do you play?
Easy. Female Doctor. Because, seriously, it’s about damn time.
3) Which of your own creative works gives you most pride?
In terms of completed works, I would have to go with a lot of the sketches and illustrations I did at Academy of Art while I was there. I want to get back to that level of drawing and continue to improve on it.
I also have a lot of written work I’m proud of but most of it is unfinished.
Oh, I actually wrote and performed a monologue for my mask-making class this past Spring which I’m really proud of. Maybe I’ll make a video of it.
4) If you couldn’t do the job you do, what would you want to do instead?
I suppose that means the job I’ll eventually do which is Theatre. I guess I would probably go into the Foreign Service.
5) If you could choose one story to be translated into another medium (book to TV, comic to film, videogame to novel etc.), what would it be?
I have a whole concept for making a video game based on Beauty and the Beast set at Versailles with a whole good/evil choice tree so I guess that?
6) What would your superhero name and power be?
I would be called Asclepius after the Greco-Roman God of Medicine and would have the power to heal any illness. Maybe that’s overly ambitious, but hey.
7) What piece of body horror most makes your skin crawl?
When I was a kid I saw “Saturn Devouring His Son" by Goya. For some reason I used to have nightmares that this figure would come into my room at night and rip my pinkie toe off the side of my foot, taking the entire phalange out sideways with it.
8) Who is your fence-jumper (person not normally of your sexual/gender preference for whom you’d make an exception)?
9) What non-social media website do you visit most often?
10) What do you want written on your tombstone?
I don’t want a tombstone. I want to be cremated and have my ashes turned into one or more diamonds to be put into a beautiful ring(s). I guess I would want some sort of kick-ass inscription in the ring, though… Maybe something I say that becomes famous?
11) What will be written on your tombstone?
Again, no tombstone, but the inscription on the ring will probably just be a line from a poem. Maybe some Shakespeare or Plath or something.
Time to tag people and come up with questions, I guess…? fussybroad, westcoastsuitehearts, cool-trainer-drew, dcseain, chubbygamerkid, thatsjustwhathumansdo, benjaminblue, thekiwicanfly, texasloner, massacrechips, thewhateverchild
1) Name a piece of artwork (painting, music, sculpture) that has recently moved you in a significant way.
2) What are three places/things you want to see before you die?
3) What is your most embarrassing vice?
4) What would you choose as your last meal if you were on death row?
5) What crime did you commit to end up on death row?
6) If you could go back in time to experience any historical event, what would it be and why?
7) Which of the original seven wonders of the world would you have liked to have visited in its heyday and why?
8) What is your favorite part of a human body?
9) Least favorite?
10) If you could live as a fictional character in a book/movie with the ability to change its ending, whom would you be and what would you change?
11) You are being required to participate in the Olympics. Which sport do you participate in in order to win a medal for your country?
Sending messages in bottles
Out across a vast blue ocean.
Most of them get lost at sea
But once in a while a response floats back to me.
It feels good to know the ocean isn’t empty
But full of life and color.
It makes me want to dip my toes in, jump and swim.
The water is cold but a warm current runs underneath.
I clutch a bottle and return to shore
A little less lonely than I was before.
I Love My Boo campaign features real young men of color loving each other passionately. Rather than sexualizing gay relationships, this campaign models caring, and highlights the importance of us taking care of each other. Featured throughout New York City, I Love My Boo directly challenges homophobia and encourages all who come across it to critically rethink our notion of love.
GMHC is the world’s first and leading provider of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and advocacy. Building on decades of dedication and expertise, we understand the reality of HIV/AIDS and empower a healthy life for all. GMHC fights to end the AIDS epidemic and uplift the lives of all affected.
this is fucking adorable
SPREAD THESE IMAGES LIKE WILDFIRE PRECISELY BECAUSE THEY FUCK UP THE MISGUIDED STEREOTYPES WE ALL ARE USED TO SEEING.
New life motto, courtesy of Ms. Coco Peru.
|Where I’m from:||USA|
|Where I would like to live:||Paris|
|Single/taken:||Single as fuck|
|Favorite book:||I really liked "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" and "The Elegance of the Hedgehog"|
|Favorite movie:||"Singin' in the Rain". I can probably recite most of it by heart.|
|Favorite TV show:||"30 Rock" or "Parks and Rec".|
|Favorite band/singer:||Oh gosh... Maybe Beyonce? In terms of really liking a lot of their stuff? And Ok GO.|
|Favorite day of the year:||Those last days of fall where it's getting really cold and you can smell woodsmoke in the air.|
|Favorite colour:||Purple, Blue, or Green, depending on my mood.|
|If I have any pets:||I have two kitties. Both female. I'm also taking care of my mother's cat so technically I have three.|
|What I’m listening to right now:||John Mulaney's "New in Town".|
|Last movie I’ve watched:||"The Artist", on an eight-hour flight from France to the US.|
|What’s my ringtone:||Luigi's ringtone from "Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon"|
|Favorite male character from a TV show:||Andy from "Parks and Rec"|
|Favorite female character from a TV show:||Probably Liz Lemon from "30 Rock"|
|Favorite superhero:||Laverne Cox as Wonder Woman.|
|Celebrity crush:||Chris Pratt at this moment, but it varies wildly even within a day.|