“1 in 4 college students has a diagnosable mental health disorder.
Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death for college students.
Nearly 50% of college students experience suicidal thoughts and 1 in 10 seriously consider attempting suicide.
Suicide claims the lives of 1,100 college students each year.
50% of college students experienced overwhelming axiety in the last year…HALF OF US.
Let’s talk about it.”
- feelings-asif reblogged this from and-she-was-a-hurricane
- jennaclinton reblogged this from cereal-for-supper
- cereal-for-supper reblogged this from and-she-was-a-hurricane and added:
- hashtagthatsreal reblogged this from ursamajorseventh
- ursamajorseventh likes this
- ursamajorseventh reblogged this from romanvb
- nikki-silenced likes this
- suicidal-tendenc1es reblogged this from cuttingmyscars
- destroces reblogged this from cuttingmyscars
- maria-spockpova likes this
- tallesthellos reblogged this from and-she-was-a-hurricane and added:
- cat-sauna likes this
- and-she-was-a-hurricane posted this