“1 in 4 college students has a diagnosable mental health disorder.
Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death for college students.
Nearly 50% of college students experience suicidal thoughts and 1 in 10 seriously consider attempting suicide.
Suicide claims the lives of 1,100 college students each year.
50% of college students experienced overwhelming axiety in the last year…HALF OF US.
Let’s talk about it.”
- jmr-c reblogged this from ecr5068
- ecr5068 reblogged this from and-she-was-a-hurricane and added:
- hashtagthatsreal reblogged this from sneakyseabear
- sneakyseabear likes this
- sneakyseabear reblogged this from romanvb
- blackcloudedmind likes this
- suicidal-tendenc1es reblogged this from wefoundloveinabologna
- mariaspockpova likes this
- tallesthell reblogged this from and-she-was-a-hurricane and added:
- cat-sauna likes this
- and-she-was-a-hurricane posted this